Monday, June 29, 2015

Doc Loody's Pedi Patties

I have ugly feet. That's not me comparing my feet to others' feet. It's because I've broken every single toe on both of my feet except the left big toe. I'm a klutz. From jumping off of my bed freshman year of college to smashing them into the bottom of a pool to cracking them on the brick surrounding the fire place in my childhood home, to dropping anything and everything on them (liters of soda and large candles come to mind), I haven't been nice to my poor feet.





For awhile I was going to get professional pedicures, but they tended to be uncomfortable with all of the trauma that my toes have suffered, so I started doing my own at home. When I started, I tended to just slap polish on them and call it good, but I wanted them to look as gorgeous as they did when I left the nail salon. Fast forward to today when I know a little bit more about nail care. I've been pampering my hands for ages now as I have spiraled down the rabbit hole of nail polish obsession, and I figured that I should pamper my feet too! On a whim I soaked my feet in the remains of my mani bomb soak awhile back (see first post). Then Doc Loody's sent me a pedi bomb as a gift with purchase, and I finally had the chance to try it out tonight.

I was blown away. The pedi patty (in peppermint) was super moisturizing and smelled amazing. I even tested it by soaking my left hand in the water with my feet for just a couple of minutes and leaving my right hand out of the water.

The top picture is my left hand soaked for just a couple of minutes, and the
bottom picture is my right hand which was not soaked.


I soaked for about half an hour, and once I was done soaking I cleaned up my cuticles and a lot of the dry skin that is perpetually on my feet. They looked super hydrated and neat for once, and were absolutely ready for a beautiful holo polish to dazzle out in the sun.

Usually the skin on the tops of my toes is super dry, and it's not, even the next day!


Look for future reviews on Doc Loody's Avo-soap, mani candies, and Lemon Drop Nail Strengthening Treatment!



The pedi patty I dropped and smashed, so here are some other amazing goodies
That I have purchased over the last couple of weeks from Doc Loody's.


Doc Loody's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/pages/Doc-Loodys/1588384621394180
Doc Loody's Instagram: http://instagram.com/docloodys
Doc Loody's Website: http://doc-loodys.mybigcommerce.com

1 comment:

  1. That's a great color for your toes! :) Can't wait to check on Doc Loody's stuff. :D

    ReplyDelete